The Celeron is a family of Intel processors. The Celeron brand was introduced in April 1998 as a replacement for the discontinued Pentium II Coppermine-based processors. One can use Celeron processors in value laptops, desktop computers, and entry-level servers.
The Celeron is popular for its low power consumption, which makes it a good choice for laptops and other small devices. It’s also relatively inexpensive, which makes it a popular choice for budget PCs. Here is an overview of the Intel Celeron processor series in detail.
Intel® Celeron® Processor N4000
The Intel Celeron N4000 is a low-power processor that is best for use in thin and light laptops. It is based on the same architecture as Intel’s more powerful Core processors, but it has lower clock speeds and fewer features. As a result, the N4000 is significantly less expensive than its more powerful cousins. Despite its relatively low price, the N4000 still offers good performance for web browsing and video streaming. It also has low power consumption, which helps to extend battery life.
Intel Celeron N4020 Processor
The Intel Celeron Processor N4020 is a low-power, budget-friendly option for basic computing tasks. It features a base clock speed of 1.1 GHz and a turbo boost speed of up to 2.8 GHz. It has 2 cores and 4 threads and comes with 4 MB of cache memory. The Celeron N4020 has a thermal design power (TDP) of 6 watts. It makes it an energy-efficient choice for laptop computers and other devices. The processor also supports Intel’s Turbo Boost Technology 2.0. It allows the processor to temporarily increase its clock speed when needed.
Intel Celeron Processor N3060
The Intel® Celeron® Processor N3060 is a low-cost processor best for use in budget laptops and Chromebooks. It is based on the Intel® Atom™ architecture. It will give a decent performance for basic tasks such as web browsing and light gaming. The N3060 is a dual-core processor with a base clock speed of 1.6 GHz and a maximum turbo frequency of 2.48 GHz.
It also features 4MB of cache and a thermal design power (TDP) of 6 watts. In terms of graphics, the N3060 includes the Intel® HD Graphics 400, which is capable of running basic games and HD video content. Overall, the Intel® Celeron® Processor N3060 is an affordable option for budget-conscious shoppers looking for a capable processor for everyday use.
Why to Buy Intel Celeron Processor?
- Affordable – Celeron processors are some of the most affordable processors on the market, making them a great choice for budget-conscious buyers.
- Offer good performance – Even though they are budget-friendly, Celeron processors still offer good performance. They are a great option for those who want to get a decent amount of power on a budget.
- Energy efficient – Celeron processors are designed to be energy efficient, which means they use less power and generate less heat than other types of processors. This can help to prolong the life of your computer and keep your energy bills down.
- Compatible with many motherboards – Celeron processors are compatible with a wide range of motherboards, so you should have no trouble finding one that will work with your computer.
- Offer good value for money – Celeron processors offer a good balance of price and performance, making them a great value for money.
- Easy to upgrade – If you ever want to upgrade your processor, Celeron processors are easy to find and replace.
- Have a long lifespan – You can expect these processors to keep working well for years to come.
- Widely available – Celeron processors are manufactured by a number of different companies, so they are widely available. This makes it easy to find the right processor for your needs.
- Offer good support – Celeron processors are supported by a number of manufacturers, so you should be able to find good support if you ever need it.
Some Last Words
If you want a low-cost processor that still offers great performance, the Intel Celeron is a good option. It’s perfect for budget-minded users who don’t want to sacrifice too much power. And it comes with some impressive features that will make your computing experience smoother and faster.